Planning, design and management of industrial, commercial and domestic waste facilities
Jones & Wagener has been active in the field of waste and tailings engineering for over 27 years.
Our highly integrated way of working ensures that our various scientists and engineers work closely together to optimise designs and solutions.
We are active in the following sectors:
› Coal, gold, diamonds, ferrochrome and vanadium tailings/residue.
› Power generational ash, Petro-chemical, Metallurgical, Paper and Fertilizer residues.
- Waste disposal facilities
› General and hazardous waste.
- We offer a high quality professional service that covers the entire spectrum of the project lifecycle that includes concept & feasibility studies; design; procurement and construction management; advice; on-going operation monitoring; and rehabilitation.
Leading the field
- We are the leading experts and have set best practice standards in the design of environmentally-sound barrier systems.
- We keep abreast of the latest waste management technology and present papers at local and international seminars and conferences.
- We are active participants in professional bodies:
› SAICE (South African Institute of Civil Engineers & its branches)
› IWMSA (Institute of Waste Management of Southern Africa)
› GIGSA (Geosynthetics Interest Group of South Africa)
› LaRSSA (Land Rehabilitation Society of Southern Africa)
› SAACA (South African Ash and Coal Association)
› Member of GSI (Geosynthetics Institute)