Structural Engineering - Audit, Investigate, Repair & Upgrade Of Existing Plants
Over recent years there has been an increase in the need to upgrade and extend the life of existing plants.
Jones & Wagener has extensive experience in aiding with implementation of this with a minimum of disruption to plant operations and production.
We provide an auditing service to assess the structural compliance with legislation and are able to develop refurbishment options where required.
We have been involved in assessing reasons for failures and in investigating appropriate repair methods.
Specific services include:
- The repair of concrete and steelwork where damaged by severe corrosion, abrasion, thermal degradation and chemical attack
- Waterproofing of bunkers
- The replacement of large structural components
- Dynamic and Vibration Analysis, Linear and Non-Linear Structural Analysis
- Temporary and permanent repairs
- Pre-stressing Silos to increase asset life