Mining Infrastructure - Procurement & Construction Management Service
Jones & Wagener has extensive experience with the execution of projects.
We offer the full EPCM service (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management) and have completed EPCM contracts of up to a value of R1,8 billion, and have assisted several mining houses with the successful execution of construction contracts over the past 40 years.
This includes project management, budgeting, planning, managing timelines, identifying, managing and mitigating risks, and dealing with health, safety and the environmental matters.
Particular emphasis is placed on quality assurance to ensure thorough and robust designs and the completeness of tender documentation.
We also handle liaison and management of stakeholders. These include contractors, clients, government, community and public service providers.
Specific services include:
- Compile tender documentation for the procurement of contractors
- Administer the tender process and tender adjudication
- Selection of a contractor(s) for the construction of the infrastructure
- Management of the contractor(s) during construction including quality, commercial, contractual and progress
- Hand-over to operations
- Post-implementation monitoring