Mining Infrastructure - Bulk Earthworks & Terracing
Bulk earthworks form an integral part of any mining development.
Jones & Wagener has extensive experience in this field having designed numerous mining infrastructure developments.
Specific services and infrastructure include:
- ROM Tips including retaining walls
- Overland conveyor terraces and service roads
- Initial bulk earthworks and platforms
- Stockpile areas and stacker-reclaimer earthworks
- Coal stockpiles and associated water management infrastructure
- Construction camps and lay-down areas
- Bulk cut design for adits and shafts
- Terracing for mining infrastructure such as office complexes, workshops etc.
- Hard parks for mining equipment