Engineering Hydrology - Water Management Planning
Maximising the separation of clean and dirty water is one of the most important aspects of water management.
We specialise in water management planning for mines and industry and have been involved in projects for new mines, existing mines and defunct mines.
There are various solutions for managing surface water on a mine or industrial site and a thorough investigation is required before a comprehensive water management strategy can be devised.
Specific services include:
- Storm Water Management Plans (SWMP)
- Hydrological investigations
- Flood risk assessments
- Water balance modelling
- Storm water management planning, including clean water diversion and dirty water containment (pollution control) systems to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice
- Integrated Water and Waste Management Plans (IWWMP) carried out in conjunction with our Environmental Sciences & Management specialists
- GN704 Audits and Best Practice Assessments
Integration between Engineers, Hydrologists and Environmental Scientists ensures optimal water management planning, and the relevant regulatory authorisations. Jones & Wagener’s Environmental Science & Management prepares the EMPr, EIA and IWULA required for such projects.