A hydrological study is an essential element of any new development, be it a small industrial, commercial or residential site, or a large mine.
These specialist hydrological studies are done either as part of a larger project (e.g. an EIA, EMPr or IWULA) or can be offered as a stand-alone service.
Specific services include:
- Surface water specialist studies and reports
- Surface water impact assessments
- Flood risk assessments
- Catchment run-off modelling
- Hydraulic structures
- Dam sizing
- GN704 audits and Best Practice Assessments
- Water quality assessments