NOSA – Occupational health and safety
Jones & Wagener carries a 5-Star NOSA safety rating.
NOSA is the leading global supplier of occupational risk management services and solutions, and is proudly the most recognised brand in the SHEQ risk management industry. It is the exclusive provider of both the NOSA Five Star Grading System and SAMTRAC. Visit website for more information.
Jones & Wagener has a comprehensive site safety system in place that pertains to all site and fieldwork activities including task specific risk assessments, work procedures and training records. It is our policy that:
- All work is carried out according to the requirements of the South African Occupational Health and Safety Act (Act 85 of 1993) and the regulations accompanying this act.
- All employees are provided with adequate training for the tasks that they are required to perform including an awareness of the risks involved in the execution of their duties and the methods available for the mitigation of these risks.
- No person in the company will be required or permitted to work in unsafe or unhealthy conditions.
- All competent persons are appointed by the company CEO in writing in accordance with the OHS Act and Construction Regulations.
- All Jones & Wagener staff undergo annual work-related medical certification by Occupational Care South Africa. Certificates are available on request.