Jones & Wagener is a civil engineering and environmental consulting practice operating in a number of specialist fields, namely:
- Structural engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Industrial waste and mining waste (tailings) management
- Mining Infrastructure
- Environmental engineering
- Hydrological engineering
- Environmental management
- Environmental sciences
Jones & Wagener aspires to remain a leader in our specialist fields by providing practical, sustainable, integrated solutions to our valued clients through promoting personal technical development in a fulfilling and safe work environment.
Jones & Wagener’s mission is to:
- Create an operational environment where the health and safety of all employees and related parties are a priority.
- Maintain commitment to our clients as a key stakeholder in the company.
- Provide an excellent service, as well as quality products, and add value to our clients
- Remain a specialised company through continued professional development and industry involvement.
- Remain an Employer of choice and employ the highest calibre people who are at the forefront of their respective fields.
- Provide a fulfilling work environment and encourage employee growth.
The Values of Jones & Wagener are:
- Taking responsibility
- Sharing expertise
- Embrace diversity
- Ingenuity and creativity