Environmental Engineering Department: Pump Station and Pipeline Unit – 3D Modeller and Draftsperson
Jones & Wagener is seeking to employ a 3D modeller in the pump stations and pipeline unit, based in our Rivonia office. The candidate would assist engineers and project managers with developing 3D models and drawings for piping and structures related to pump stations and pipelines. The candidate will need to interface with the various departments, as required, to develop integrated designs.
The requirements associated with the position are as follows:
- Senior certificate (Matric).
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in 3D modelling, specifically in Autodesk Inventor, Civil 3D and Revit.
- Appropriate Autodesk Training certificates (i.e., C3D/AutoCAD/Revit/Inventor).
Preference to candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Experience with Autodesk Plant 3D will be advantageous,
- Dynamic, self-motivated, exercises accountability,
- Good organization and time management skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Ability to work independently,
- Good communication skills, fluent in English.
The main duties associated with the position include the following:
- Generate 3D models for pump station and pipeline infrastructure using Inventor, Civil 3D, Plant 3D and Revit.
- Produce tender and construction drawings for pump station and pipeline infrastructure using Inventor, Civil 3D, Plant 3D and Revit.
- Review of drawings.
- Issuing drawings for review, information, and/or construction.
- Developing parts lists / schedule of quantities for input into a Bill of Quantities.
Terms of Employment:
Market related salary including company benefits, dependent on individuals experience and qualifications.
The closing date for application submission is 08 December 2023