Jones & Wagener has the following accreditations and affiliations:
Jones & Wagener is a corporate member with NICOLA (https://nicola-org.com/)
Nicola aims to establish a solid platform for the development, application and dissemination of sustainable practices, knowledge and technologies related to contaminated land management in Africa. Their overall objective is to pro-actively empower the African contaminated land management sector to identify, assess and manage contaminated land within a science based sustainable best practice framework.
NICOLA focuses its activities in three main themes:
- Knowledge sharing: Provide an African forum for the dissemination and exchange of good practice, practical and scientific knowledge and ideas to manage contaminated land sustainably;
- Networking: Develop new relationships and strengthen existing relationships with other networks; and
- Inspire scientific best practice: Stimulate coordinated, interdisciplinary projects on collaborative, problem oriented research and knowledge transfer to address identified needs.
- continual improvement of OH&S performance;
- fulfilment of legal requirements and other requirements; and
- achievement of OH&S objectives.